Unapologetically feminine with its lace overlay and scalloped edging, this tailored pencil skirt with stretch balances structure and shaping to provide the perfect silhouette. Slightly high-waisted, it can be worn with a blouse tucked or loose. The exposed back zip provides a modern touch to this classic staple. This skirt transitions easily between seasons if paired with tights. Wonderful to wear to a spring or summer wedding.
Good to Know:
• Exposed sturdy 9" metal zip closure resists splitting and warping
• Back hem vent
• Proudly made in Toronto, Canada
• Model is 5'8, measures 33-27-37 and is wearing a size XS
• Waist & hip measurements are equally important to fit this style, cut is fitted but fabric has stretch
Fabric: 53% soy/43% GOTS-certified organic cotton/4% spandex, with cotton/nylon blend lace overlay. These fabrics have stretch, ensuring a great, comfortable fit.
Colours: Available in bright, true white- visit shop to view listing for slate version.
Care: Dry cleaning recommended for best results, or hand wash gently in cool water with mild soap. If lace snags, do not cut- tuck loop inside net base.
Order Processing & Delivery:
• Made to order, please allow 1-2 weeks for production
No posts found