This tailored pencil skirt balances structure and shaping to provide the perfect silhouette. Slightly high-waisted, it can be worn with a blouse tucked or loose. The exposed back zip provides a modern touch to this classic staple. Fully lined, this skirt transitions easily between seasons as it can be worn with heavier tights without sticking or friction. Now 25% off!
Skirt also available in white or slate lace.
Good to Know:
• Exposed sturdy 9" metal zip closure resists splitting and warping
• Back hem vent & fully lined
• Proudly made in Toronto, Canada
• Model is 5'8, measures 33-27-37 and is wearing a size 2
• Waist & hip measurements are equally important to fit this style, cut is fitted
Fabric: Linen/rayon blend floral jacquard bolt ends. Lined in taffeta. Bolt ends are high-quality surplus fabrics leftover from large-scale production normally destined for landfill, and as such are recognized as an eco-friendly alternative.
Colours: Available in blue-gray-beige floral jacquard, as pictured.
Care: Dry cleaning recommended for best results. Spot clean gently with mild soap; iron as needed on med heat.
Order Processing & Delivery:
• In stock & ready to ship in 1-2 business days in size 8; made to order in all other sizes (2-3 weeks)