The Canadiano Pour-Over Coffee Maker has been a design icon since it's inception. Carved out of Cherry, Walnut, Ash and White Oak, the Canadiano is an elegantly minimal pour-over method of brewing coffee; in a block of wood. Canadiano makes a well-rounded, rich and smooth cup of coffee with a full body.
- Hand-Crafted in Canada: Made in Toronto. We use locally sourced FSC certified wood milled in Ontario, Canada.
- Zero Waste & Zero Parts: Designed with an ultra-fine, medical grade stainless-steel, you will never need paper filters or replacement parts.
- Easy to Clean: Just rinse it under the tap.
- Remarkable Coffee: Canadiano makes a well-rounded, rich and smooth cup of coffee with a velvet texture.
- Lifetime Warranty: All our Canadiano products are made with the highest grade of materials. We offer a lifetime warranty on all our standard products.
How to use:
Place the Canadiano on your cup, add two spoons of coffee and pour hot water into the wooden bowl, stir a few times and 2-4 minutes later your coffee is ready.
Designed for personal use and crafted for picky coffee drinkers, the wooden piece will remember each cup of coffee you make. Overtime the coffee oils of your specific beans and roast will season the wood and be a part of your morning coffee experience. Standard editions are sealed with natural nut oils. Similar to a cast iron teapot or a skillet, require seasoning during the first few uses. Please refer to our FAQ page for more details.
The ultra-fine medical grade stainless-steel filter is to reduce waste and lower our environmental impact by not using paper filters.
Different types of wood are matched with different beans and roasts from around the world. We encourage brewing single origin beans in the Canadiano. The Walnut edition and the White Oak edition are crafted and designed for use with darker roasts and earthier flavors such as beans from South East Asia. Canadian White Ash and Cherry are designed for beans with slight citrus hints, floral aroma and nutty taste.
Make your coffee a re-markable experience every morning, perfect your brew every single time.
No posts found