Jacket with exposed zips, asymmetrical zip and apricot geometric jacquard front. This jacket was designed with moto styling, but with versatility and comfort in mind. The back and sleeves are cut from Hemp/Organic Cotton french terry, which allows for some stretch while being breathable. Dress it up with a black pencil skirt or slacks, or down with denim. FREE shipping.
Good to Know:
• 18" exposed asymmetrical zip closure
• 5" exposed zip pockets
• Can be worn fully zipped or partially zipped with collar open
• Back and sleeves cut from stretch fabric
• Proudly made in Toronto, Canada
Sizing: XS-M & XL
• Model measures 35.5-28-39.5 and is wearing a size S
• Bust measurement is most important to fit this style, fitted silhouette
Fabric: Poly/Cotton/Nylon Jacquard front, with 55% Hemp/45% Organic Cotton back & sleeves.Cotton blend lining on front.
Care: Machine or hand wash delicate in cold water- close zippers first. Lay flat to dry. Iron on low-medium heat as needed. No not machine dry.
Order Processing & Delivery:
• In stock & ready to ship in 1-2 business days
No posts found