This tailored pencil skirt balances structure, stretch and shaping to provide the perfect silhouette. The fabric has a unique geometric pattern in reds and pinks, for a statement look. The shaped upper and side panels are cut from organic cotton/hemp for stretch. Slightly high-waisted, it can be worn with a blouse tucked or loose. The exposed back zip provides a modern touch to this classic staple.
Good to Know:
• Exposed sturdy 9" metal zip closure resists splitting and warping
• Back hem vent
• Side stretch panels provide the best, most comfortable fit
• Knee length
• Back and sleeves cut from stretch fabric
• Proudly made in Toronto, Canada
Shown with the Florence top in grenadine, and the Peplum belt in matte.
• Model measures 35.5-28-39.5 and is wearing a size S
• Waist and hip measurements are equally important here, but be aware that there is stretch to accommodate
• Bust measurement is most important to fit this style, fitted silhouette
Fabric: Poly/Cotton/Nylon Jacquard front, with 55% Hemp/45% Organic Cotton waist and side panels.
Colours: Available in apricot geo jacquard, as shown.
Care: Hand wash delicate in cold water- close zipper first. Lay flat to dry. Iron on low-medium heat as needed. No not machine dry.
Order Processing & Delivery:
• Made to order: please allow 1-2 weeks for production
No posts found