A THOUGHTFUL GIFT OF LOCAL PANTRY DELIGHTS TO WARM ANY HOME.
- Beeswax tapered candles from Ontario beekeepers.
- French linen tea towel from Lost in Linen.
- Premium Greek extra-virgin olive oil bottled by The Spice Trader.
- Tin of Herbes de Provence herbs from The Spice Trader. A traditional, organic mixture of dried herbs from the Provence region. Can be used with poultry, in casseroles and salad dressings or sprinkled on roast vegetables.
- Canadian Sea Salt by Vancouver Island Salt Co. harvested from the Pacific Ocean around British Columbia.
-Daily Dijon mustard by Kozlik's Canadian Mustard. Creamy texture, spicy taste (with a touch of heat to the nose), and a smooth finish.
- Hot sauce by Damien's Handmade Sauces. Caribbean hot sauce - bright and zesty.
- Extra-virgin olive oil soap bar from Hornby Island Soap Co. Luxuriously moisturizing and pure - wrapped in linen.
- Seasonal artisan jam by Toronto's Kitten and the Bear. Flavours vary with each season.
- Dark chocolate and maldon sea salt chocolate bar by local chocolatier Laura Slack.
- Includes a menu outlining the gift items as well as a handwritten note!
Learn more about our items at www.presentdaygifts.ca