Simple with a touch of sophistication in bright, true white. This top is made from a high-quality mediumweight bamboo/cotton/spandex terryback jersey, which has more thickness and body than your average jersey knit.
A wardrobe essential and perennial best-seller: one of those pieces which can single-handedly multiply your outfit possibilities. Signs you may be in need of wardrobe essentials are: feeling like you have nothing to wear despite a stuffed closet, or feeling like something is missing every time you put an outfit together. My criteria for a wardrobe essential: can it be worn for different occasions and in different settings? Can I change the look and mood with accessories? Can I wear it with a dressy/colorful/trendy piece and and avoid going over the top? Check, check and check.
Also available in blush/nude.
Good to Know:
• Soft cowl neckline that is not too deep
• Elbow-length sleeves measure approx 15” long
• Body length measures roughly 24" inches from the shoulder to the hem
• Semi-fitted, with minimal shaping through the waist to avoid clinging
• mediumweight fabric is opaque, with more thickness and body than the average jersey
• Proudly made in Toronto, Canada
• Model is 5'8, measures 34-26-37 and is wearing a size S
• Bust measurement is most important to fit this style, cut is semi-fitted through the waist
Fabric: 58% bamboo/39% cotton/3% spandex terryback jersey
Colours: Available in white, as shown.
Care: Machine or hand wash delicate, lay flat to dry. Can be machine dried on low heat on occasion.
Order Processing & Delivery:
• Made to order- please allow 1-2 weeks prior to shipping
No posts found