The Japanese call it "Shinrin-yoku"—forest bathing—the relaxation and well-being that comes from a visit to the forest. This nature-inspired pendant is reminiscent of a visit to the forest and the peace of mind that comes with it.
The minimal branch shape is adorned with a beautiful coral bead—at two inches in length, and hung from a 30-inch chain, this necklace is timeless AND spot on trend.
- Nature-inspired loveliness
- Feels great to rub with your fingers
- Day-to-night wearable
- Pendant is 5.2 cm long X1.5 cm wide X .7 cm deep
- Coral bead is 4 mm in diameter
- Luscious, 76 cm (30-inch) long gold-plated chain
Wear this pendant bring your love of nature and the peace-of-mind it provides with you throughout your day and night!
No posts found