Peter Witt Car 1921
When the TTC took over the Toronto Railway Company in 1921, they immediately ordered what was then the 'state of the art' steel bodied Witt cars. At one time the TTC owned 575 of these cars which were most heavily used on the Yonge Street route. They remained the workhorses of the fleet until 1938.
This 4" x 6" image is framed between glass with a handcrafted silver solder frame. Dark patina is then added and it is then buffed to a high shine.
A TRC with a Peter Witt and any one of the Red Rockets make a great set.
No posts found