The Saorise Sweater, a study in surface design. This piece combines smocking, quilting and hand-loom weaving to build tone and texture. Modern style lines and the use of black balance the use of these traditional techniques. Features a scoop neck, long raglan sleeves and a loose fit through the body.
Good to Know:
• Pullover style
• Body length measures roughly 30" inches from the shoulder to the hem
• Semi-fitted at the shoulders and sleeves, with oversize fit through the waist
• Proudly made in Toronto, Canada
• Model measures 35.5-27-38 and is wearing a size S
• Bust measurement is most important to fit this style, oversized fit through waist and hem
Fabric: 55% organic cotton/45% hemp french terry with 100% cotton and cotton blend insets.
Colours: Available in black, as shown.
Care: Hand or machine wash in cold water on delicate cycle, lay flat to dry. Can be machine dried on low heat to release wrinkles.
Order Processing & Delivery:
• Made to order: please allow 1-2 weeks for production prior to delivery
No posts found